We wanted to announce our pregnancy to our parents for Christmas. We made each family a photo book about our vacation we had that year and then put the announcement in the back of the book. I recorded each family as they were looking through the book. I wanted them to just get to the end but they wanted to look at every page so the video is pretty long. In order to put it on this blog, I had to crop the videos so the video starts right as they get to the page and their reaction. Here are the videos....check them out.
Here is Jarom's family looking at the photo book of our family reunion in Sundance:
Here is my family looking at the photo book of our family vacation in Hawaii:
(My recording of the whole thing is the long version, but as my dad was flipping through the pages, he flipped one too many pages and my sister saw the page of us being pregnant so she started recording and her video is better, it is right on the page of our announcement and you can see everyone's reactions) Here is her video:
It was a fun christmas to find out we were pregnant. The tentative due date is July 24, 2012!
Love these videos. They made me cry. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! :) I'm really excited for you! I hope you have been feeling good!
ReplyDelete