I wanted to go into the doctor's office to confirm that I was pregnant because I have looked at a lot of things that tell about each week of pregnancy and I have had no or felt no symptoms of being pregnant. I can't yet wrap my head around the thought of me being pregnant and I didn't want to start telling people (like our families for Christmas) if I wasn't really preggo. I went to the doctor's and they took a urine sample and blood test and confirmed that I was pregnant. The first pregnancy appointment is on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 to have an ultrasound to figure out how far along I am! We are excited.
A side note: We were up at my parents (the Stuart's) on Friday, December 9, 2011 for a Stuart family Christmas party and got drilled by my family about having kids. We played it off like we aren't going to have kids for a while but little do they know we are already pregnant! We can't wait to start telling them and see their reactions on Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment